Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Videos

As promised here is the video of Me Ol' Cock




On Saturday we headed out to the highway to try the problem "Warlord" on the barrens boulder.
This is a problem I had climbed before a few years ago and have not been able to repeat since. I particularly wanted to finish it after some frustrating sessions this summer.

One session I felt really close to doing it but ran out of time and had to rush to make it back to town for a wedding. My next session on it was as a tropical storm was approaching and it was too humid to even do the easier moves on it. Then the next time I walked all the way in to the barrens boulder only to realize I had left my climbing shoes at home.

So I was happy to be at the boulder, with my shoes and nice cold conditions. I managed to repeat it fairly quickly and then filmed Jamie and David Bruneau as they attempted it.
Here is the video of Jamie's send:





3 comments: